Thursday, February 7, 2008

Still partying, Grilled Cheese, & Suprises..

Yes, I'm still here. We still had some partying left to do after Ab's birthday. Next came Matt's birthday. We celebrated as a family last Friday night. Nat helped decorate a cake and I made Matt a special dinner. What's did I cook, you might ask?? Well, I do think of myself as a good cook. I enjoy cooking and I told Matt that I would make WHATEVER he wanted since it was his birthday. Do you know what he asked for?????????? Grilled Cheese and tomato soup!!!!! WHAT?????? He said that is what he was craving, but all I kept on thinking was him telling people that I made him grilled cheese for his birthday dinner???!!!! So that is what I made him and we all had grilled cheese and cake. And then of course I hear my husband on the phone saying, "Oh, we had a wonderful dinner...my wife slaved over the stove all night and cooked me a wonderful birthday dinner..she made me grilled cheese!!" Ughhh....he thinks he is so funny sometimes!!
The next night I had planned a surprise party for Matt. 5 other couples met us at a nice restaurant and we celebrated his birthday and then went out afterwards. He was completely surprised! I was thrilled that I pulled it off and no one said anything about the party.
And finally we ended our weekend on Sunday for the superbowl. We had friends come in from out of town to spend the night and we went to a superbowl party. It was tons of fun and I LOVED the game!!! Go Giants!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy late bday to Matt!!!! Sounds like party's in your house are weeklong events!!!!
b