Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Waiting...

Well...our girls only 8 day extravaganza is almost over...yes, my hubby is due home shortly! He has been out of town visiting family up in Alaska. Nat, Abby and I have had a great 8 days, but we are ready for Daddy to get home! I just looked up his flight and it has been delayed almost 3 hours so that puts him home a bit later than we thought, but at least he is on his way home! The girls and I had a fun time together. We visited a drive thru animal safari with my brother and his daughters, had picnics, played at the park, cut Natalie's hair, visited with my aunt and uncle and cousins, played with our neighbors across the street, and ate a lot of fun foods! We missed seeing the family in Alaska and hopefully we can make the next trip! Here are a few pics of Nat's new haircut and the drive thru safari, which by the way, is AMAZING!! Kangaroos, Zebras, Camels, and tons of other animals just walk or hop up to your car and you get to feed them. Natalie loved it and Abby said, "hi" and "bye" and "wowwwwww" to every single animal! Excuse the picture quality...Matt had our good camera, so I was taking pictures with my phone.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

mgox said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOO O OOOOOOOO luv thez pix iz tht th drive n zoo???!!!! we went thr and itz TOTALI AWSUM!!!!!!!!!! lol althow th ostraches (howevr u spel tht) wer a litle scary but layla semed 2 lik thm :D