Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First day of school




Yesterday was Natalie and Abby's first day of school. Natalie is in pre-k and Abby is in the older 2's class. They both love their teachers and they LOVE going to school. Let's just hope that remains the same as they get older! Abby amazed me. There were 3 kids crying in her class yesterday and she was consoling them saying, "Ahhh, don't cry, I'm very happy." She then yelled, "Bye Mom!" I miss them tons and the house is sure quiet for those 3 hours, 3 days a week...but I do enjoy the "Mommy Time." Yesterday I was all over the house...did laundry, bills, organized stuff, and got items ready to list on ebay. And it was all in peace and quiet! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! Where do you get those outfits from!!
Bonnie

Shannon said...

They are so, so precious!!!