Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pigtails


Just thought this was so cute...Abby in pigtails...I can't believe her hair is long enough to even put in pigtails! Nat wasn't able to wear pigtails until she was around 2 1/2 years old! I love going back and looking at pics of Nat when she was Abby's age...it is neat to see their similarites and differences! Here is a pick of Nat at 17 months..



Oh, and I thought this was interesting too...I looked in both of the girls baby books and gas prices when Nat was born were at $1.86 a gallon. It was $1.95 when Abby was born. I just can't believe how high they are now...I just filled up last week and it was over $100 to fill the tank...OUCH!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!!!!!

I hear ya on gas prices! It's ridiculous! Tyler is working to do nothing but put gas in his truck to go to work!!!! He is going to start riding his bike!

Anonymous said...

Love the updates Paige! The girls are getting so big! It looks like we won't be making it down in July :( Ticket prices are about $900! Hopefully soon we can make a trip down to visit you guys.

Love and miss you all!
Tina