Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Don't Be Frightened...

Okay everyone...Don't be frightened by the following pics! Actually, I freaked out after I saw the pictures, rather than when my hubby was tossing them in the air! The girls were belly laughing so hard and Abby was yelling "gen" "gen" (again, again!)

We had a wonderful Memorial Day Holiday. We went out to Granny and Pappa Edd's house and went swimming with the girls. They had a blast! Then we all ate some barbeque and went out on the barge on the lake. Abby was the first kid to get in the lake. She has no fear...pretty scary!! Then my nieces followed and Natalie and even Granny jumped in the lake! It turned out to be a great day after all the thunderstorms came through...








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Cute!!!! It actually looks like hot weather and summer!!! We are still waiting up here.....ugh!!! I mailed Miss N a late bday box today so watch for it!

Fun With Five said...

OH my word! That is crazy fun! :) Your girls are getting so big!