Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Family Time

What a fun time we have all had this past week! Matt's sister, "Aunt Amy", came all the way from Alaska to visit and we also had Grandma and Grandpa come down from Illinois. Matt's parents camped out at the State Park and I must say that I absolutely LOVED that place! I had no idea how beautiful and fun this place was...and it is only 20 minutes away from us. We did a lot of fun things while everyone was down...the zoo, animal safari, and spending time out at the campground. The weather was perfect! The girls were very sad to see everyone go, but they will have so many special memories of all the things that we did as a family.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait until it is my turn to see Nat again and beet Abby...It is sooooo needing to be my turn! I cannot wait to get to hang with you guys! LOVE the pics!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!! I'm jealous! Looks like all had fun! becky

Anonymous said...

Oh, just noticed that Natalie has a pink camo sweatshirt....tell her that Auntie B in AK has one too!!! Only mine is from the Salty Dog Salooon!!!!! ha!!!b