Thursday, October 2, 2008

Here's to Sisters

All of the sudden we have noticed a huge bonding between Nat and Abby. It is so cute. Abby ADORES Nat and mimicks everything her big sister does...good or bad! :)
They have been into "Building Tents" lately...I think it comes from my childhood. I always loved making tents and crawling into them and reading, etc. Nat and Abby get all their pillows and blankets and stuffed animals and have a great time hanging out together. We also have been watching a lot of football lately and the girls love to take part in all the action. If you notice the football pick of Abby...how she is wearing panties over her pajamas...Well, that is so she can be like sister and wear them too! I can't wait to see the 2 of them grow closer and have a wonderful friendship together. How awesome to always have a best friend around...to know they will always be there for you. Here's to sisters!!!






2 comments:

Fun With Five said...

you have two of the most beautiful girls i have ever seen. and yes, how fun it will be for them to grow up always having a bff! :)

Anonymous said...

they are so sweet! I cannot WAIT ANY LONGER to meet miss A and to see how big N has gotten blows my mind! I cant wait!