Saturday, December 8, 2007

Looking Back...

Just thought I would dig through old photos from N's first and second Christmas. She was such a ham...and of course, she still is...N was 7 months old for her first xmas and 1 year and a half for her second. I remember that she loved wrapping paper and bows and LOVED Santa Claus!

I can't believe that this is A's first Christmas. I was thinking that she was here last xmas, but now I remember...I was 9 months pregnant last xmas...oh, how things are different this year! What a special holiday for her! Hopefully we will go see Santa this week. I am anxious to see what the girls do. N has always loved Santa..it is the Easter Bunny that she doesn't like very much.






1 comment:

You can call me AL said...

Christmas is such a fun time with little ones! The pictures of N are so cute! I need to break out Kleines' Christmas photos! He actually liked Santa this year, I was shocked!