Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Catching up...

Okay...I'm having a difficult time keeping up with the blog...I need to get back into a routine of things...
The girls are great. They have both been sick again, but are finally better. This weather has been crazy and I'm sure that is the problem...one day it is 80 and the next it is snowing!!
Abby is trying so hard to walk. She will take 3 steps and then she dives onto the floor. It is hilarious. It's as if she were jumping off stage into a mosh pit at a rock concert. She cracks herself up everytime she falls...
Natalie is busy busy...all over the place!!! Her memory is unbelievable..I think she will be one of those people that hears the lecture from the teacher and doesn't even have to study...Lucky her!!! I read the book, "Brown Bear, Brown Bear," the other day, and she read it back to me when I was finished. Truly...she read it from front to back reciting the words just like I did when I read it to her!!! She loves her big girl bed and sleeps great! Now we have to start thinking of potty training!
Matt is doing good. He is actually spending the night away tonight doing a sleep study at the hospital. He has to do it for insurance purposes because he will be getting his tonsils and adnoids and something else done...
This past Saturday was the 4 year anniversary of my Dad's death. It has been a tough week, and I'm still taking things just one day at a time. My Mom, brother, and I met at our usual restaurant that we do every year on the 8th. We took the girls this time which was fun. They always have a way of making you smile and laugh when things are tough.
Hopefully I will get back into the hang of things and posting on the blog!! :)

1 comment:

Mia said...

Paige I am so sorry about your Dad, I think that loss never really goes away. Your girls look like such a delight...it is crazy how much of you I see in them!

It is also crazy how far we go back isn't it?!!!