Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! I also want to welcome baby Addi to the world! Our neighbors had their baby today and she is precious! I can't believe how little she is! I just don't remember Abby or Natalie being that tiny. They didn't find out what they were having, so we were all very anxious to hear what it would be. I think it was so neat to not find out, but I could never do that! My personality would not allow it. I love to plan and prepare!
We all had a great weekend. The weather was BEAUTIFUL!!! Sunny and in the 70's. We went to the park and had a picnic. We also got to watch Dad drive his remote control car. The park had a big area next to it...perfect for driving his car. However, if you look close, you can see he wrecked the thing! The wheels were barely hanging on...Here are some pics.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to see that you had an awesome weekend. I cannot wait to have nice weather to go out in! Hope you have a great week!