Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hello Easter Bunny!




Granny and I took the girls to see the Easter Bunny. I was amazed that neither one of them didn't cry. They both were happy to see him. Shocking isn't it, because I am not fond of our Easter Bunny. I think he is kind of scary looking...those big buggy eyes...Anyway, Abby kept kissing him and Nat loved shaking his hand. It was too cute. Nat still does her silly smile...it is so extreme...she fights so hard to smile so big!
Nat also had her Easter egg hunt and party at her Mother's Day out school. She was so excited to hunt for eggs. She found one and was completely satisfied. Nat kept yelling, "Look Mommy, I found an egg...I'm all done!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The girls are so cute, as usual! I hope you all have a fun filled Easter!!!!! Give lots of chocolate eggs to the girls from me!!!
Auntie B

Fun With Five said...

What cute girlies! I am so impressed that Abby wasn't scared!