Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Nat brought me home some goodies for Mother's Day from her Mother's Day Out School last Thursday. This is one of the things that she gave me. Her teacher asked Natalie some questions and then wrote them down on paper. It was the cutest thing EVER! This is what it said:

MY MOTHER
Name: Mommy
Age: 12
Favorite Drink: Juice
Favorite Food: Spaghetti
Favorite Place to Shop: The Cookie Store
Favorite Thing to do with my Mom: I like to play with Mom. I love Mom. I like to go for walks with Mom.
Love,
Natalie

I would like to know what the Cookie Store is??? I thought for sure she would have said Wal-Mart or Target!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is definately a 'keeper'!!! See Paige, she is already telling 'mommy' stories!!!! You obviously visit the 'cookie store' often!!!!!

auntie b