Monday, November 19, 2007

Bunches of things and Exciting News!!

Yes, we are still here...things have been super busy lately and I just haven't had time to post on the blog. We are leaving tomorrow for Illinois and I am VERY excited to get out of town! If I can just get through all the packing, which I despise doing, I will be in a great mood! It is so hard to pack for a 2 year old and a 10 month old..you have to bring so much stuff!! Get ready Grandma and Grandpa, cause here we come with a Uhaul!!! :)

The medicine seems to finally be working with N & A!!! They are feeling much better. The coughing and runny nose is not nearly as bad as it was last week! A, on the other hand was running a temperature tonight and very fussy...I think she is teething..you can tell her top two teeth are about to pop through...At least let's hope that it is teething and nothing else!

And now for some very exciting news...I am so excited to announce that M and I are a proud aunt and uncle of twins! They arrived yesterday, very early, but they are doing great! Momma was 27 weeks and 2 days, and she and Dad are doing good. We miss you guys so much and can't wait to meet J (girl) & D (boy)!

Here is a pick of A and her very 1st bubble bath and N and her new hat to take to Illinois. She just takes it off to sleep..it is hilarious...it will be 80 degrees outside and she has on her winter hat! She loves it!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip to Illinois!!!!Thanks for the pictures of the girls!!! The bubble bath photo of A reminds me of your mom! Not the bubbles, the face of A!!!!
b

mgox said...

hey paige! the girls are sooo cute like always !lol! thankyou so much for my card and i-tunes card
i cant wait to use it
LUV YA!!!!!!!!!
Margaux!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D