Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Red Blueberries

I just think this is too funny not to share...Kids AMAZE me and make me laugh with their language and way of thinking...
Here's the story...N is obsessed with blueberries and now they are not available at the grocery store anymore...guess they are out of season?? So I thought I would buy her raspberries to try and see if she likes them. One evening I gave her some raspberries and told her what they were and she loved them. Now when she is hungry she will say, "Momma, have red blueberries please?" I'll ask N, "Do you mean raspberries??" And she will reply very sternly, "No silly Momma, RED BLUEBERRIES!!!"
Oh and by the way...The girls are SICK AGAIN!!! Both of them went back to the doctor today. Horrible coughing, stuffy nose, etc. I really need some prayers..this has been going on since mid September and it is wearing me down. I know it's that time of year and the weather is not helping..but it just breaks my heart to see them so miserable. We are now trying allergy medicine to see if that might be the problem????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!!!! I'm with her, I love all berries!!!!! Blueberries especially are good though!!!! enjoy those little girls!!!!

b

Fun With Five said...

Ughhhh, this is Jake's worse time of the year too. He was coughing a lot last night! I am sorry everyone is sick. I'll be praying!