Saturday, November 3, 2007

Driving Lessons




Well, the day has come...N had to teach A how to drive her car. N wasn't too happy at first about sharing her car, but when she found out she could push A down the street, she was very excited. A enjoyed the ride a lot!
We had one of those horrible experiences with our computer yesterday...it quit working! It freaked me out because I haven't finished copying pics to discs, etc. My whole life is on our computer. After endless hours and days, M figured out it was the wireless mouse and keyboard. We are not sure what happened, but we borrowed an extra set that Granny and Pappa Edd had, and now it works. Hallelujah!!!! Now I just need to spend some time and copy everything to a hard disc!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PICS AND VIDEOS ARE BEYOND GREAT, BETTER THAN WORDS,, WISH I WAS THERE, LOVE TO ALL,,GRANDPA..


YOU MIGHT CONSIDER A REMOTE HARD DRIVE FOR PERMANENT STORAGE,,MORE COMPACT, EASIER TO USE, AND NO DISKS TO SORT OR STORE.