Monday, November 12, 2007

Checkup

A had her 9 month checkup today and did great! She is SUPER tall for her age and a little under average for her weight...complete opposite of our little N! Too funny! They both have sinus infections (so we think), so they are getting put on an antibiotic. Our doc doesn't think it is allergies because the medicine that the other doc gave us, hasn't done a thing..actually they both got worse over the weekend...AGAIN!! Now their throats are red with white bumps, etc...
On another note, I am SO excited because we are going to visit the grandparents in Illinois over Thanksgiving!!! Maybe a change in weather and scenery will do the girls good! :) I'm looking forward to good company and good food!!! And a little Gin Rummy card playing with the men...hehehehe...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip to Illinois!!!!

Aunt B

You can call me AL said...

We can't wait to see you guys! Sorry the girls have sinus problems, yuck!!

You can call me AL said...

Oh, I should have told you that was me. Bonnie!