Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy Birthday To You!

Today is Ab's first birthday! Happy Birthday Ab! We are having a little birthday party with family on Sunday to celebrate her big day, so tonight we will probably go out to eat at Chuck E Cheese's and then have a little cake with just the 4 of us. Nat is all excited about having "happy cake!" She wants to know where her happy cake is and when will mommy be picking it up?? I told her that her birthday is in May and that is when she will have her own happy cake. She said, "Oh, okay mommy...my cake is in May...I see mommy!" I will post more pics of the birthday girl opening her presents and eating cake. These are just a few from today while we were playing with blocks with sister.





5 comments:

Fun With Five said...

I can't believe she is already one! Beautiful girlies! Happy Birthday Abby! We love you.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ab! The pictures are so cute.

So, do all Texans really hate Jessica Simpson now?! I just HAD to ask!

pmartin said...

Ouch..that one hurt Bonnie! But I just HAVE to ask...do you guys even have a football team??? :)
J/K!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy BDay Abby!!!!! Wish I was there and I would make sure you had a '1' cake like your big sister had in Alaska!!!!! Chocolate of course!!!!

Auntie b

Anonymous said...

I am actually NOT a Bears fan!! I would root for the Cowboys before the Bears any day.. if I cared much about football!!

I just saw on TMZ that the whole state hates JS now!!