Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Mommy, Uh-ohs, Crowns & Root Canals...

Well, these words just about sum up the past week. Nat has all of the sudden started calling me Mommy instead of Momma, and I LOVE IT!!! It sounds so cute and it is turning me into such a softy!!! I think she knows it too! She will say, "Mommy, I need you...I need my Mommy." Oh...it just makes my heart melt!!

Ab has discovered uh-ohs...it is sooo funny! She will drop stuff and all of the sudden you will hear, "uh-ohhhhhhh." She especially does it with food since she is starting to eat big people food. Nat tried it last night and dropped her whole plate of dinner and said uh-oh...Seriously, what do you do?? M & I have been laughing at Ab saying it all the time, and then Nat tries it and drops her whole plate of food???? Ugh.....

And I had a first this week...on Monday I had to get a crown and a root canal. Oh, it was the best time EVER!!! Seriously though...it wasn't as bad as I thought. I got myself all worked up and it surprised me how easy it was...Of course, it helped that the dentist sent me to la-la land with the gas. I enjoyed that.

Other than that, things have finally calmed down a bit. Everyone has been feeling great, nobody has been sick, we are back into our routine after the holidays, and now we are getting ready for Ab's FIRST birthday!! I can't believe she will be turning 1.

3 comments:

You can call me AL said...

Wow, I can't believe she has been around a year! Time flies. I wish my dentist had given me gas for my root canal. I feel cheated!
Bonnie

Fun With Five said...

Oh my...you have been busy! Sorry about the root canal...yuck!

Anonymous said...

just stoppin in to check up and I have to say the uhh ohhhs make me laugh my behind off...I am sure that wont be the case when it is going on in my house lol. Hop eyou are well! MUAH