Sunday, January 20, 2008

Thank goodness for hand-me downs...and making history...



I never realized the pros of having 2 girls...one right after the other...but it is sooo nice to already have a wardrobe for Ab. I mean on one hand, everything she wears is used and she rarely gets anything new, but on the other...it is wonderful to get so much use out of Nat's old clothes and it is easy on the pocketbook!!! It was so nice on Friday when it decided to SNOW that I pulled out Nat's old coat and boots...and "voila" Ab was ready to get out in the snow! Here is a pic of Ab and her hand me downs and the other pic is of Nat and her cousins. They came by to visit today and had lunch with us. Nat was sooooo excited! As you can see she is still wearing her cowboy outfit with her favorite jacket and her hat that she won't take off!!! And lets not forget the pink crocks with socks!!! Is this a normal thing for a 2 1/2 year old to be so adimate about what she wears??? Poor thing doesn't realize that the Cowboys are out of the playoffs!!!

Oh, and something I am very proud to announce...my cousin Margaux made the band at her school and made history at the same time! She is the first girl to ever play percussion...Margaux beat out a bunch of boys and she will be playing drums for her school! Great Job Margaux!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!! auntie b