Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Next time, Knock on Wood...

Ok...can everyone read the last paragraph of the last post...the part where it says, everyone is doing great...no one has been sick...well, that didn't last too long, did it????!!!! I should have ended that post with, "Knock on wood!" Yup, the girls are sick, I feel yucky, and M is sick too. Of course, this all happened yesterday morning when he was leaving to go out of town for 3 days for work. There are no fevers as of today, but Nat keeps telling me her neck hurts. I'm assuming that means her throat because mine is HORRIBLE!!! I actually don't want to eat because it hurts to much to swallow...and for me not to eat..that should tell you something!!! So, it is just us girls again tonight and we are going to take it easy. Hopefully they will go to bed and sleep tonight. I desperately need sleep right now. Nat has been crying on and off for the past couple of nights. Poor thing, it must be tough when you are that little and don't feel good. Ab is sick too, but she just goes with the flow...she has snot coming out of her nose and she can't stop coughing..but she still manages to crawl non stop all over the house and smiles and laughs at everything.
Oh and I have some great news...We have a contract on our "Flip House!!!!" I just hope that everything goes smoothly and we can finally get rid of that house. We learned so many things for our first flip and we managed to surive. It has been on the market since August and now we finally have a buyer! Yippeee!!!

2 comments:

You can call me AL said...

Congratulations on flipping your house, that is great! I am sorry you are all sick. We have all been been feeling low, but not sick yet!
Have a good week!

Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, I do remember those days! Sick little ones can definately wear you out! Just be thankful M is only gone for a few days! I remember Ed being gone for weeks at a time in our 'young military' years!!!! Somehow you learn to survive and devlope wonderful skills as a mom...you can survive anything! ha!

Back from Hawaii...had a great time!

congrats on the house!