Friday, October 12, 2007

Naked Chef








Has anyone heard of the show, "The Naked Chef," on The Food Network? If you haven't, it's a cooking show that has to do with cooking food with maximum flavor, but minimum effort...and a very cute guy! It's not the chef that's naked, it's the food. But have you heard who is replacing Jamie Oliver next season??? Yes, our own N is the new host! Sorry, I couldn't help but post these pics..I think it is so funny! N will hate her mother for doing this when she is older...:) But for now...we will laugh...

2 comments:

tbaldridge said...

Love it! I think if nothing else this is a great way to stay in touch and share photos! Blogger.com is a good place to start...very user-friendly. I have one on here too that I use for business stuff...www.tipsbytina.blogspot.com...HAVE FUN BLOGGING!!!!
xoxoxo miss you guys!

You can call me AL said...

So cute! She is going to LOVE these photos when she is older. :-)