Friday, October 12, 2007

Wired at 3:45 a.m.

I have no idea why I am typing at 3:45 a.m. I am wide awake and I laid in bed for over an hour before I decided to get up and be productive!!! So here I am typing and I'm thinking to myself...the girls will be up and ready to go in 4 hours!!! N usually sleeps pretty good, but tonight she has been talking in her sleep...it is so funny...she's saying, "Go Cowboys, no Go Bears, no Go Cowboys, Granny, Pappa Edd, Dada, Momma, Abby..." To explain this furthur..when the Cowboys played the Bears a while back, Granny and Pappa Edd came over to watch. M and I were telling N to go for the Bears...while Granny and Pappa Edd were telling her to go for the Cowboys...now she just loves football, and she loves looking at Daddy and saying, "Go Cowboys!" She knows it gets him going...and he will tickle her, etc. I have to say though..after the game on Monday night, I'm starting to root for the boys again!

No comments: