Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Still sick...

Well, N is still sick and guess who caught it from her...yes, A is sick too. They are both so miserable with colds and coughs. They went to the doctor on Monday and A has an ear infection on top of her cold. Poor thing. I've actually been very lucky with N and A so far...this is our first ear infection ever! So~we are still hanging out at the house. They both do really good during the day, it is just the nights when they cough and cough and cough...it just breaks my heart because they are so tired, but the cough and stuffy nose keeps them up. And poor A sucks her thumb so she is having a rough time trying to figure out how to suck her thumb but still breathe through her mouth!
On a happy note...It is absolutely beautiful today. Clear and cool..around 67 degrees. I just want to be out and running around, but we are going to sit tight until we are all better. I definitely hope they are better by this weekend. M and I have a getaway weekend for my birthday and Granny and Pappa Edd are watching the girls. I'm very excited about that! It will be so nice to have a weekend away from everything!!!

2 comments:

Roxane said...

Hi there, I love your blogs. I am sorry to hear the gang is sick. Bryce has a cough right now too. Have you ever tried the cough syrup Delsym. It is awesome. It's the strongest over the counter cough syrup but you do have to be 2 years old. hang in there and hope to see you soon, Roxane

Roxane said...

Have a wonderful birthday!!!