Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Reminiscing

I just can't believe how fast time has gone by...I was up last night thinking of how this will be N's 3rd Halloween and that A will be 9 months old next week! The advice that I remember the most that friends and family gave me when I had both of my daughters was to enjoy every minute because they grow up so fast! Boy were they right! I dug through my computer files late last night and found these pics from N's 1st and 2nd Halloween. She was such a ham!

I'm excited about this Halloween. N and A's costumes are so cute. I figure this will be the last year that I can choose N's costume, because next year she will fully understand everything about Halloween...so this year I chose something that takes me back to my all time favorite movie.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! What a cute blog! I love it! I will add it to my favorites and check it everyday! :)