Saturday, October 13, 2007

Pappy's Pumpkin Patch

Here is a slideshow from our day at Pappy's Pumpkin Patch. This place had everything...from a haystack maze to hayrides, face painting, a fish pond where you could feed the catfish, a pumpkin patch to pick out your pumpkins, a carving area to design and carve out your pumpkins, a huge playground and picnic table area...and even tetherball! M and I wanted to test our skills at tetherball since it had been since middle school that we had played, but I didn't want to embarrass him and whip his butt! M and I were very pleased with this pumpkin patch and N and A had a blast! We were ready to go at the end...it reached almost 90 and it was HOT with the sun shining down on us. Not fall weather yet..but hopefully it is coming!


2 comments:

tbaldridge said...

I love these photos!!! Great job on your blog...see, it's not hard and you DO know what you're doing!

OMG! Tetherball was my favorite in middle school too!

Anonymous said...

Cute!!!!! The girls are adorable!!!! I can't believe how big A is getting!!!! You are going to have fun at the holiday this year!!!!